Online Bible Study

Online Bible Study

Sunday, July 8, 2012



My Sister's Birthday

Today would have been my sister's, Tamara Catherine Huntington Delp, 53rd birthday.  She left this world WAY too soon - a mere 36 years old (in 1996).  I think of her so often, and ponder WHY on earth she was chosen to enter her HOME of glory so early.  The only thing I can think is there is MUCH truth in the expression:  The Good Die Young.  Honestly, she was one of the kindest human being's I have ever met.  She was extremely considerate of others, befriended those others would not, never had a mean word to speak of others.... I could go on and on....

I have had a rather difficult weekend, reviewing my life and the ways I want/NEED to change.  There is one word that continues to RING in my ears:  DISCIPLINE!  I must choose discipline.  I have many things to change, but HE has shown me so much over the weekend.

Today, in my sister's honor, I will commit to making changes.  I will be posting more frequently; sharing some of the ways I need to change.  I pray you will endure the journey with me!!!!

I LOVE YOU TAMMY and will ALWAYS MISS YOU!!!!

No comments: