Online Bible Study

Online Bible Study

Friday, July 13, 2012

Established Footsteps VBS for Women 2012

I ALWAYS love Established Footstep's Vacation Bible School for women!  This was the 6th annual VBS, and I have been or served at every one of them!  My life has been changed by this ministry!  So many thoughts are going through my mind right now.  For those that know me, you KNOW I took notes!  Here are just a couple I jotted down (which may be paraphrases - I can't write fast enough)!!!!

We NEVER deserve faith, it is always given in grace.
We can't keep up with God's Holiness.
You sin because you're a sinner, not because you sin.
Definitions:  Justice - getting what you deserve.  Mercy - NOT getting what you deserve.  Grace - getting what we DON'T deserve (as in overflowing blessings!)
None of us are good enough to be our own God.
He is the light - He found you!  (revolutionary concept!)
If your relationship with God is broken and your relationship with you is broken, chances are ALL your relationships are broken.
GOD begins your faith.
The Apostle Paul was taught by God for thirteen years before he taught others.  (WOW!)
Paul's head knew the Messiah, his heart did not.
Genuine faith comes from the genuine Gospel.

NOTE:  Book to get and read - The Explicit Gospel by Matt Chandler (I'm listening to him on-line right now - I had forgotten how much I enjoyed his preaching!).

Thank you Sharon for your faithfulness and teaching!

No comments: