Online Bible Study

Online Bible Study

Friday, September 17, 2010

Michelle Skipper - one of the Angels in my life

Well, here it is-my birthday! As I get older (and I am getting really old!), I realize more and more how precious each year is; and how grateful I am for my many blessings. My blessings are numerous, but I must say that my growing relationship with Christ has to be the most amazing blessing of all! Next comes my family (and the laughs we have, in spite of ourselves)! Then my friends-which I realize are many in number!

Over the years, God gives you insight as to what/whose important and the special value they add to your life. So, I think I’ll continue to post thoughts on some of the many Angels God has placed in my life…..

This is a picture of Michelle Skipper! She cracks me up!!!!! I think she is the first person that ever REALLY told me what she thought! And I mean REALLY thought – whether it hurt your feelings or not! I adore her and our very special friendship! As a matter of fact, every time I hear something come out of my mouth that she would say (and it happens more and more the older I get), I think about her (and laugh inside)! She made a HUGE difference in my life (and still does today). As a matter of fact, she is out of town at this very moment and STILL took the time to text me and wish me a Happy Birthday! She is a rare jewel and I love her with all my heart (and I don’t mind telling you she can’t stand it when I tell her that…she’s not GUSHY!).

No comments: