Online Bible Study

Online Bible Study

Monday, November 18, 2013

Harper's Trip to the Pumpkin Patch

What a fabulous time I had with my daughter-in-law, Chelsea Kubesh, and my granddaughter, Harper Noelle Kubesh!

I love to capture the precious moments with photos!  I hope you enjoy every one of them!


The Pumpkin Patch at our local produce market - Dean and Dons
 

 
Harper posing with the scarecrow!


 
Harper didn't miss a thing!

 
Harper organizing the pinecone
(if you know her mother, you understand this!)

 
There are so many pumpkins to pick from!  I think I'll look at the one over here!
 
 
It's so hard to make a decision!
  
 
NEVER GIVE UP, I found the PERFECT ONE!
 
 
I think I'll "love on the deer" - my daddy loves deer!
 

 
Don't forget the show!  Mommy and I can't wait!

 
Is the show over yet, Mommy?  I think I've seen enough!

 
Maybe if we go to the front, it will be more exciting!
 
 I have heard all my life (as you may have too) there is nothing like having a grandchild.  I'm excited to tell you, it's ALL TRUE!  There are no words to express how much I adore this little lady (and her parents too!)
 

1 comment:

Pete said...

I know they say there is no love like the love for one's grandchild. However, let me take this opportunity to ensure everyone, the love, joy, and unbelievable peace from God that comes from watching your child with their extremely loving grandparents (Steve and Cathy Smith also included!) Is unrivaled in this or any other universe!