Online Bible Study

Online Bible Study

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Electricity

I MUST share my "miracle" story....
After I wrote my initial hurricane post, earlier this morning, I felt a little sleepy. I decided to take a nap and enjoy the peace. I woke about 9:30 am to COMPLETE silence. I knew I didn't turn off The Weather Channel - because I needed to "be in the know" EVERY MINUTE. OH MY GOSH - the power was out (ALREADY!). The true storm hadn't even gotten close and we were ALREADY without power. My husband was NOT HAPPY (although I had started a 500 page book by Francine Rivers - and was somewhat excited about it)!
However, I must say, when the last hurricane came through, Isabelle, we were without power for 14 days! I was NOT looking forward to a replay of history!!!! But I kept in the front of my mind that God remained in control - it would be okay (no matter what - and that is still the case)!
At approximately 11:30 am - our power was RESTORED!!!!! I still can't believe it, but am grateful to GOD and Dominion Power! Thank you (BOTH) for taking such good care of us!

No comments: