Online Bible Study

Online Bible Study

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Did I ever mention I want to be an artist?










I want to paint! As a matter of fact, I want to paint trees!

I know it sounds weird, but I have the most amazing tree in my front yard (I'll have to take a picture of it). I love that tree! It is HUGE and provides the most amazing shade. It keeps our home cool in the summer and it's the last tree in the neighborhood to lose all it's leaves.

I thought it would be a good idea to take photos of trees at the museum today - to assist me in painting them. I came to that conclusion because I sat down last night to attempt to paint one - and I discovered something pretty darn amazing. Painting is NOT as easy as an artist makes it look! As a matter of fact, it's NOT EASY AT ALL!!!!! I can tell I am going to need to "TRAIN" for this....

No comments: