Online Bible Study

Online Bible Study

Friday, March 11, 2011

My first and only son will become a husband today!


My sweet son posted this photo on his Facebook page this morning - along with the following note:
First...golf then.....GOING TO THE CHAPEL AND I'M GONNA GET MARRIED...GOIN TO THE CHAPEL OF LOVE!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHHH I'M GETTING MARRIED TODAY!!!!!!!!!!

There are no words in the English language to express the love I have in my heart for this young man. He was THE shining light in my life through numerous heart breaks and God's healing. He has brought me joy, humor, pride, amazement....the list goes on and on.

I am so excited for him (and Chelsea) today - the day he will become the MOST amazing husband in the entire world - and prepares to be the greatest father on earth (God willing they will be blessed with the children they both desire!).

I will be honored to sit in the "Mother of the Groom" seat at the Church (most likely in tears the entire time) watching the father of the bride join his daughter and my son in HOLY MATRIMONY! God has blessed both of our families! I am prasing Him today (and always)!

No comments: