Online Bible Study

Online Bible Study

Monday, August 30, 2010

Restoring Honor Rally in Washington DC





Saturday is a day I will never forget. I will never forget for two reasons: 1) I showed my youngest daughter how important it is Christians stand up and be counted for what they believe in! 2) I showed my daughter the capitol of the United States of America – the greatest country in the world!

My daughter is 11 years old and doesn’t sit still very well (and to be honest, I don’t expect her to); I don’t sit very well myself! We went to Washington to attend the Restoring Honor Rally – but instead of sitting, we took in the Air & Space Museum and the National Gallery of Art! Only being in DC for a few hours, we didn’t see much, but we saw what we could. We walked a LOT-so I got my exercise too!

I wanted to mark the moment in history and post a couple of photos – more to come when I can figure out how to download the pictures on my telephone (or get one of my savvy tech children to do it for me!).

What a fabulous day to praise the Lord!

No comments: