Online Bible Study

Online Bible Study

Monday, March 1, 2010

Busy, busy, busy - Blessed, blessed, blessed

Oh my gosh, what a fabulous weekend! I just love when I SEE God working! He never ceases to amaze me! On Friday afternoon, I took my girls (plus a sweet friend of Brooke's) to SPA NIGHT at Colonial Heights Baptist Church in Colonial Heights, VA. I was expecting a night of girly fun. WOW (which happens to be the name of this 9-week event for middle school aged girls - stands for Women of Worth) does not begin to describe the night! Let me begin by saying that this Church is absolutely beautiful (inside (I mean inside the hearts of the members) and out!). Each room was incredibly decorated for the girls, each speaker was prepared/highly gifted, and every heart in leadership was looking upward! I could list every detail (and will if you like), but let me summarize to say that God was MOVING that night! I left that Church (around midnight) on a Spiritual high for the girls (and for ME!).

We then went to check into our hotel and it was fabulous! The hotel was pretty new and our room was huge! We all went to sleep and arose at 8 am to start the day pool-side (at least I was on the side-doing my Bible study while the girls enjoyed the heated pool).

We came home to a sleep-over, followed by Sunday morning Worship and teaching (5th grade). What a fabulous weekend! I am so incredibly blessed!

No comments: