Online Bible Study

Online Bible Study

Friday, May 6, 2011

Email I sent to our VA Elected Officials

Dear Senator/Congressman,

You may (or may not) remember me from a note I sent a couple of weeks ago regarding the funding of Planned Parenthood. I am the woman that was adopted in 1962, thanks to the brave woman who had the courage to give me life (and not choose to abort my existence).

As God would have it, I was given the opportunity to review a DVD (I host a blog and am given the amazing opportunity to state my opinion in exchange for free books/DVDs) that made a life-changing impact on me. Honestly, I couldn't believe what I was seeing as the program began. A woman by the name of Abby Johnson was the director of a Planned Parenthood site, which she supported fully. UNTIL she realized they lied to her.

I was given a copy of this DVD and I would be more than happy to give it to YOU-if you would be willing to watch it. I couldn't believe it, as I watched in horror, as her story was told.

Please feel free to review my blog post here: http://passionatechildrensservant.blogspot.com/2011/05/unplanned-dvd-blog-review.html

I will be awaiting your response. I honestly appreciate your time.

I will keep you posted on any responses.

No comments: