Online Bible Study

Online Bible Study

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

VBI at USA Science & Engineering Expo

I would be remiss if I did not mention one of my absolute FAVORITE booths at the entire expo! This booth, in my opinion, provided a true hands-on experiment for children that lasts BEYOND the expo! And I didn't even know it until today!

At the expo, all visitors were given a wrist-band that contained a VIRUS! YUCK! We were then asked to distribute EXTRA bands to others we came in contact with throughout the expo.

Today I find out, we can go to a web site to see HOW MANY individuals we infected with our virus bands! How amazing is that! I was excited to see I infected 3 others - but, as always - Kristina beat me! She infected 7!!!!!

Thank you VBI - you NEVER CEASE to amaze me!

No comments: