Online Bible Study

Online Bible Study

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Already June?????

Oh my goodness, it's been so long since I last created a post!

In an effort to draw nearer to God (and an attempt to obtain His Wisdom and direction), I have purposely distanced myself from the computer at home. With that, not only have I been silent on my blog, but I haven't even been on Facebook! It's funny - although I have enjoyed my time of solitude, I miss everyone!

I am starting to realize, in my old age, there is something to this BALANCE thing. I really need to pray for that! I tend to be all or nothing - I think I was raised that way. My daddy use to say, "If you're not going to do something right, why do it at all?" I think I took him WAY TOO literal...

Well, better run - just taking a lunch break. I couldn't stay away one more day....

No comments: