Online Bible Study

Online Bible Study

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Upcoming Event

THE CONFERENCE OF THE YEAR!!!!! ORANGE 2010

I am SOOOOO excited to be traveling to Atlanta next week to attend Orange 2010! I was privileged to attend Orange in 2008 and it totally changed my life! This year, I'm returning as a volunteer - working WITH Rethink! Can you imagine!?!?! Being back-stage with these leaders! Oh my gosh, I'm SOOOO excited!
Leading children at Northside Christian Church has been the MOST rewarding opportunity of my life - well, besides loving the Lord and my family! That always comes first! But I feel so completely blessed to be able to serve!
If I have access to a computer while I'm in Atlanta, I will post updates! If not, you'll just have to wait until I get home - Sunday, May 2nd - around 6 pm! On the weekend, I will be staying with my "bestest friend" - Michelle (you know who you are!). I am TRULY looking forward to that!
I am praying for the Rethink Team as they complete preparations for the conference next week; at this point there are 4,000 participants registered (I've seen that a couple participants are from other countries!). What an amazing opportunity!!!!!

No comments: