Online Bible Study

Online Bible Study

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Audio Book Review - Just Do Something

I am currently working on an audio book review of the book Just Do Something by Kevin DeYoung. I listen so intently, wanting to be sure I grasp every possible detail, but it takes me a few listens to get it all down!

In the beginning I really liked this book (thinking I agreed with everything he said-which may be a bad thing...). Then, I had numerous questions for the author (which could be a good thing...really gets you thinking). But now, I'm thinking he is trying really hard to get his point across, but may be offending people while doing it. He has a few points to ponder...so I will listen to a couple of the chapters again tomorrow and hope to post my review tomorrow night. It may take an extra day, however....so stay tuned...

No comments: